Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pronovias Cocktail Collection

As I mentioned earlier this week I am on a bridesmaid dress mission and have been literally scouring the entire internet world for fabulous dresses for my fabulous ladies. I’ve got lists, bookmarks, colour coded matrixes, you name it. I want my girls to look and feel AWESOME. The wedding gods must be watching after me at the moment as what do I find in my inbox but a gorgeous selection of photos from the Pronovias 2012 cocktail collection! Hurray! Here is a bit about the new dresses and the inspiration that went into their beautiful designs.










1 comment:

  1. It is a fabulous collection of wedding gowns and colorful too. This post will make happy among the bridal gowns. The engaged people can also use the android wedding app to search the dress vendors.

    ReplyDelete